Did you know nearly 10% of the homes in the United States are contaminated with meth?
SIGNS OF A METH LAB OR FORMER METH LAB:
- Most of the time meth is odorless
- While it is being cooked, it has a smell almost like burning plastic
- Yellowish discolorations on walls, drains, sinks and showers
- Bluish discolorations of faucets, fire extinguishers, propane tank valves
- Fire Detectors are removed or have tape over them
- Burning in eyes, itchy throat, metallic taste in the mouth, breathing problems in the home
- Strong solvent odors, odors of cat urine or ammonia
- Bleach type stains on carpet
- Dark stains in sinks (yellow, purple or red)
- Burn piles in the yard
- Appearance of not caring
- Talk to neighbors
- Check the LA DEQ’s website for the list of single-family homes where a meth lab has been busted by law enforcement
WHY TEST FOR METH?
- Meth is found in every neighborhood and doesn’t discriminate based on social and economic circumstances.
- There is a higher percentage of meth contamination in condos, apartments, and hotel rooms.
- To avoid contamination of personal property.
- Personal & Family Safety
- Personal & Financial Liability
- Peace of mind!!!
Contact us today for Meth Lab Cleanup in your area!